Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Entercard Part 2

Ok, Here is the second part of the entercard how-to. When you go to sign-up for entercard you are given a normal sign-up application. Just enter the information needed, then you have to enter your blog name and info for the widget that will be for your blog. There are a few premade templates that you can use but if you really want to stand out and be noticeable I would suggest that you use any photo editing or illustrator program to make a 125x125 picture. After you choose your widget or upload one your done with the sign-up part. After sign-up you need to grab the widget code and implement it into your template. Now for me I use blogger to host my blog so it might be a little different setting this up. Click the "Get your widget code" link, copy one of the widget codes and past it into your template where ever you want it to go. I went to my dashboard and went to the layout link and added a new HTML/JavaScript widget, pasted the code and hit save.

After you have set up your widget you need to advertise on other people's widgets and soon you will have people wanting to advertise you yours. I had someone request an ad on my site within seconds of making it. Go to the entercard website and read on how to get credits inorder to advertise on sites.

Links:
Entercard
Entercard Official ebook

3 comments:

Xavier Lur said...

Great article!

www.KidTechGuru.blogspot.com

Myhaus said...

Entrecard works great, you have to dedicate some time for gaining credits and then campeigning but it is great. Thanks for accepting my ad in your site.

blogging for starters said...

Thanks for the comments,

yes it does take some dedication to gain credits but it is worth it,